Why join our team?
Aside from being qualified to teach in their specialised fields, our educators are rigorously selected for their dedication and passion towards teaching. To help students achieve academically, they constantly focus on enhancing the learning experience for their students.
Teamwork is highly valued amongst all the staff to ensure that everyone contributes to the success of the company.
Interested applicants are welcome to apply by sending e-mail to email@example.com
Please furnish a detailed resume in MS Word with a recent photograph, quoting the specific job title in your subject.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Customer Service Executives
- Handle walk-in / telephone sales enquiries and close sales in recruitment of students
- Manage customer feedback, coordination of attendance records, any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Maintain an efficient system of filing, updating accounts and claims
- Build and maintain a good relationship with staff, students and parents
- Minimum A-levels / Diploma certification with relevant sales and customer service experience
- Sales-driven and able to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office and some accounting knowledge will be advantageous
- Must be willing to work in retail hours
- Develop new teaching materials relevant to the current syllabus
- Plan and facilitate lessons, keeping track of students’ progress
- Build a good rapport with students and parents
- Possess at least a Degree with at least 3 years of relevant teaching experience.
- Candidates who are NIE-trained / ex-MOE teachers will have an added advantage.
- Well-versed with the current PSLE / O-level / A-level syllabus
- Proven track record in motivating students and helping them excel
- Good communication and rapport building skills
- Dedicated and committed team player with initiative to work independently
- Must commit to retail hours (5-day work week, inclusive of weekends)
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience